måndag 26 mars 2012

Sjung o gudinna om vreden

What I am saying, really, is that I want you to be angry, all of you, I want you to be angrier than you have ever been in your lives, I want you to be a fucking beacon of white-hot rage burning so bright no one around you can miss it. Whatever it takes to stoke the fire. I want us to be so loud and so angry and so visible and so terrifying that we cannot be mistaken for anything other than the future, a future that looks like us. In all our kinds of bodies, in all our kinds of love. Waiting for the time when none of us are angry anymore because the only thing left is the world we want to live in. When the hardest thing any of us will know is teaching ourselves how to live without anger altogether.
Detta är en blogg jag brukar läsa. Det är en arg person som skriver, The Rejectionist. Och det eldar under min vrede. Läs! Elda!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar